Removed Trunk Emblems

I have recently removed my trunk emblemd on my gs4.Ive gotten most of the tape off by just rubbing it off but but Im having a hard time getting some of the small spots off.You can barely see them but you can feel their is some left if you run your hand avr the spots.Im asking because I dont plan on putting these back on.Ive tried goo gone,rubbing alcohol,and wd40,none have worked.Does anyone know what will make this job easier?Maybe something Id have lying around the house.Thanks

I'm a little surprised that GooGone did not work for ya!

I had similar trouble on an older Acura Legend though.

The only two other things I can tell you should work, are, "Goof Off" - it's yellow with a red label, *OR* Nail Polish Remover. That is is what I used on my Ac in the end.

I have recently removed my trunk emblemd on my gs4.Ive gotten most of the tape off by just rubbing it off but but Im having a hard time getting some of the small spots off.You can barely see them but you can feel their is some left if you run your hand avr the spots.Im asking because I dont plan on putting these back on.Ive tried goo gone,rubbing alcohol,and wd40,none have worked.Does anyone know what will make this job easier?Maybe something Id have lying around the house.Thanks

Try oven cleaner