1995 Sc400 Mud Guards - Wanted

budster1

I too am interested in a set. To my knowledge, they are not made. Searches on E-Bay and Lexus were fruitless. I ended installing a "generic" set on the back. Imust say they don't look too bad. But the front has a lot more bumps and curves so I was afraid the generic' would not look good. If you find them, let me know too.

I too am interested in a set.  To my knowledge, they are not made.  Searches on E-Bay and Lexus were fruitless.  I ended installing a "generic" set on the back.  Imust say they don't look too bad.  But the front has a lot more bumps and curves so I was afraid the generic' would not look good.  If you find them, let me know too.

Lexus carries them. They run about $61 each from www.toyotaandlexusparts.com out of Texas. These are original Lexus OEM parts. Recently a set went for $132 on Ebay. In my opinion, $132 for used is way too much. If you can find them in a junk yard, they claim they go for about $80 a set. Seem to be rather difficult to find.

• 2 weeks later...