Supra Spoiler On Sc3/400

Or a Doge Colt.

Just showing the irony of a ridiculous looking wing.

Does anyone know what speed you have to be going to even be effective ?

Looks like someone bought it at a garage sale , And the wing too !!!LOL :lol::lol::lol:

It would never be effective, it's a FWD car.

You're right, it would be effective, anything that sticks off the back of a car, or anywhere else for that matter will effect dynamics and downforce. In my opinion though, that wing will do nothing on that car except draw extra attention from the Police.

Andy, i'm all for art and creativity, but boy does that fin look funny on that car. Its too long to begin with. the car looks good tho, is that yours? Hot! Just get a shorter spoiler and it'll look fine. that high one makes it look like u can pick up the car by the spoiler and drop it on a matchbox car track or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

sc300targatop's car is very nice..... except for that d@mn wing.... Although exponentially better than the photoshop one, it still looks like aftermarket rice. It just doesnt go with the car. The accent lines and body lines dont match. If you want your car to look like a supra, buy a supra. Why have a wannabe toyota when you have a very nice lexus? Thats like taking the headlights off an integra and putting on civic ones. It goes the other way. I personally am proud to have my lexus, and will never invest money in it to make it look more toyota like... no matter how cool a "sc300 that looks like a supra" is.

juancho

• 16 years later...