Supra Spoiler On Sc3/400

On the supra i've seen them wingless and it really ruins the lines of the car, now i personally think the sc3/400 resembles the latest gen supra quite a bit. And considering the backend is a little wee bit plain maybe it would give it what it needs. I havent seen this done and I think it's worth a try! Can someone photoshop a pic of a supra / super style spoiler on an sc PLEASE!! Or if you have a pic please show, thanks! :cheers:

hehe thats one expensive shoping cart! i think its too much, try a 97+ spoiler or earlier if thats your thing, but if you really must have a "wing" then get a real one and get a good one like one from Cwest, it will run about a grand but you wont have the fear of it ripping off like cheap ones.

Not for me either...........

Not a problem,  just my opinion... :D

Same here, I would never put that on my car. It definitely ruins the lines of the car. The SC doesn't round in the back like the Supra does. The spoiler is round, the back is round on a Supra. An SC is flat in the back, it just isn't something I would do. To each his own.

Man I see you guys have no open mind  :blushing:

Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but what does our opinion have to do with having an open mind? If someone doesn't like something, they just don't like it. Opinion has nothing to do with being close minded. Especially when it comes to someone's car. "Hey, this looks like crap, but I think I'll put it on so the kid down the street thinks I have an open mind.."

...That just doesn't seem logical to me.

EDIT: Quoted the wrong person. haha

Or a Doge Colt.

Just showing the irony of a ridiculous looking wing.

Does anyone know what speed you have to be going to even be effective ?

Looks like someone bought it at a garage sale , And the wing too !!!LOL :lol::lol::lol:

I did a little photoshop very bad but to give you an idea  B) I like it!

Please people reply on ur opinions!

Lame. We should respect our cars for what it really is - a Lexus, not a Supra wannabe. That pic would be a good definitiion of "rice". In other words, that huge wing (shopping cart handle -hehe) falsifies performance 100 fold. -yuck! ...well, that's my opinion anyway ;)

...on the other hand,. nice photochop!

Lame. We should respect our cars for what it really is - a Lexus, not a Supra wannabe.

I hate to burst the ego bubble, but its a re-badged Toyota that youre driving.

Sorry, let me rephrase that line. "We should respect our cars for what it really is - a Lexus SC300/400, not a Toyota Supra wannabe." Having a nice day! ;)