Maintenance Manual

ihateduke

Guest ilikerx
Hopefully someone will allow you to post this so that we can access certain pages.

please send to all who need this manual to putheregethere@yahoo.com

size of mailbox is 1Gb.

thanks for your affort.

anyone who need it can go to mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo id: putheregethere

password: manual

I purchased the 1999 RX300 Maintenance Manual from ebay a year or so ago for about $30. It did not have a table of contents, just a bunch of PDF files on a CD. I created a 34MB PDF file out of the content. It's over 1910 pages long. If the admins of this site would like a copy to post, I can set it up for you to download temporarily.

I have the web space, I can post it up for you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I purchased the 1999 RX300 Maintenance Manual from ebay a year or so ago for about $30. It did not have a table of contents, just a bunch of PDF files on a CD. I created a 34MB PDF file out of the content. It's over 1910 pages long. If the admins of this site would like a copy to post, I can set it up for you to download temporarily.

I have been looking all over for the 1999 rx300 maintenance manual. Thank God I found your post. Would it be possible for you to email the manual to:

eguardia57@gmail.com

Thanks so much.

Lexus 1999 rx300 owner in Bolivia, South America

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help -working on replacing Knock sensor could you forward manual to jeasby@comcast.net. Car not shifting into overdrive and hoping from my research this will fix problem.

Thanks - Note my mail account is limited to 5 meg as is most accounts I think - you could use a ftp program and send others the link and we can download direct from your computer. Or if you perfer I would be glad to pay for the cd if you can burn a copy. Another way is to archive it into 5 meg files using winace or other archive program and send files that way.

Wow, this would be great if this is still going on. I see the post was initially put up awhile back, but I could sure use a manual at cruhter@gmail.com if youre still sending them out. I would also be more than happy to go to a site and download it too. The 10 bucks isn't the problem it downloading all the parts for me. I quick and easy thing would be great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...