Some New Pics Of My Gs...

i tell u sypher, that new camera future has takes some awesome pics... u'r looks better now than in the pics u posted b4, not that it looked bad, but these really xposed the clean lines of u'r car amd the wheels look even better... i can't wait till he comes back down later this summer , hopefully we could hook up and take some nice shots of mine ...... good job....how did u do at that show?

Yeah guys, sorry for the late reply.. I have put in almost 80hrs this week at work.. I think I need to head back to Hawaii real soon... But anyways thanks again for the nice words and I'll look for a spot to where you guys can order some wax.. Just a heads up, there is a step process to applying this stuff.. I explain later...

• 2 weeks later...

MrSypher....I must say this is one of (if not the cleanest) the cleanest Lexus I've ever seen. I use Maguire's clear coat Gold, but I don't think it comes out looking this good. Excellent photos! By the way, what size rims and tires are these?

MrSypher....I must say this is one of (if not the cleanest) the cleanest Lexus I've ever seen. I use Maguire's clear coat Gold, but I don't think it comes out looking this good. Excellent photos! By the way, what size rims and tires are these?

Thanks...

My rims are 20X8.5 in the front with 245/35/20's, and 20X10 in the rear with 275/30/20's..

My tires are Toyo T1-S and IMO by far the best rubber you can have wrapped around your wheels..

You can purchase the tires almost anywhere.. But also that's my opinion about the tires being the best.. I've had gone through alot of tires in my days and IMO the Toyo's are hands down the best I've ever riden on.. And also wet traction on these puppies are second to none.. As far as those Eagle 1's, :chairshot: :chairshot: I don't think so...