2jzgtte Cheap

Toysport is the only place I would ever purchase a Toyota motor from. As for Honda motors, HMotors Online is the only place I would use for them. Reputation is everything, and any place that is selling a 2JZ-GTE for that cheap, especially with "free" shipping is probably trying to pull something over. Market value is what the motor goes for, and when there's demand the price is higher. A B16 is worth probably 900 bucks, but since everyone wants one, they're expensive.. Same with a 2JZ-GTE. The motor is probably worth about 2,500-3K, but since it's a highly sought after motor, the price is higher.

Toysport is the only place I would ever purchase a Toyota motor from.  As for Honda motors, HMotors Online is the only place I would use for them.  Reputation is everything, and any place that is selling a 2JZ-GTE for that cheap, especially with "free" shipping is probably trying to pull something over.  Market value is what the motor goes for, and when there's demand the price is higher.  A B16 is worth probably 900 bucks, but since everyone wants one, they're expensive.. Same with a 2JZ-GTE.  The motor is probably worth about 2,500-3K, but since it's a highly sought after motor, the price is higher.

Me and my brother and many many other people have ordered from nippon very reliable and reputable place.

http://www.japanstarmotor.com/

WOW!! 3k shipped! Includes turbos and everything  :blink:  I've been looking around and people were wanting over 5k for it without the turbos. Why would you spend your money on a turbo kit for over 5k when you can pick one of these babies up!

You just forgot the question mark.

And no, it isn't a crime. It's good that people contribute. I'm just really tired of everyone thinking they can find the better deal, and then whining when they get burned after being warned. If you find a better deal, and it's a reputable place that you feel comfortable with, by all means.. Go for it.. As you should, but even if you think they're reputable, and your motor comes with red ribbon and a pillow mint, I would rather spend the extra money and purchase from a place *I* feel comfortable with. That's basically what my point was. Not to try and discourage you from posting.

Well, I wasn't really trying to argue the credentials of anyone. I was being over bearing and forcing my views on only buying from reputable places, (which I find to be a good practice) and in my post I made the comment of a place that I find reputable. And he had to defend wherever it is that him and his friends get their motors from - saying they are. Which they probably are.. I've had customers bring Nippon up before, so I'm sure they aren't ripping people off. Anyways, due to my comment about a place selling something that cheap is probably trying to pull a scam of some sort. Which was probably the wrong way to word it, but <shrugs> I can't go back and change what happened in the past.. I'm one flux capacitor short of a time machine.

EDIT: I really don't think they're the same place.

Toysport is the only place I would ever purchase a Toyota motor from.  As for Honda motors, HMotors Online is the only place I would use for them.  Reputation is everything, and any place that is selling a 2JZ-GTE for that cheap, especially with "free" shipping is probably trying to pull something over.  Market value is what the motor goes for, and when there's demand the price is higher.  A B16 is worth probably 900 bucks, but since everyone wants one, they're expensive.. Same with a 2JZ-GTE.  The motor is probably worth about 2,500-3K, but since it's a highly sought after motor, the price is higher.

cant disagree with a single thing there. nail on the head. B)

Mm.....RB26 for only 3300...sounds too good to be true. A friend of mine boutht the engine from one of the company with "killer" deal a year ago, the engine never shows up. The rule "too good to be true = something must be wrong" has been true for my 30-year life experience.