Anyone Considered These Wheels On Gx?

bigzoe

Those look great. I don't think I'll be replacing my standard equipment wheels , but those do seem like they would add a bit of BLING BLING to the GX.  Are you sure a 20 incher would fit?

it would, i know of someone who's got 22's spinners on their GX! :cheers: (they had to chop off some plastics to make it turn properly though)

• 2 months later...
I have seen these wheels on a numbers of sites on the web.  Have any of you considered these for your GX?

Any comments on these wheels would be appreciated.

I have these wheels on my 04 GX. Before you buy, let me tell you that almost no one understands what is happening with the wheel sensors.

The TRD wheel that they show will not work. What you need is:

00041-34960

Anything other than that will not work with the 20 degree wheel sensors that are wired into your ABS, skid control, and tire pressure sensor.

I did tons of research and got stuck by a guy in FL who did not know what was going on. It worked out and he took the wheels back, but it was a hassle.

If you are interested, the wheels can be bought and mounted for about $1600. You will want to use your sensors, as each one is $105.

Mine were mounted at the Toyota dealership in Greensboro, NC. I have Hankook 285/50/20's and it looks sweet. They hit me for about $180 each, but it is one of the greatest looking tires on the market and is rated well against Michelin LTX series, which is an awesome tire. The ride has not changed significantly, but it did change it a little. In my opinion, the GX handles too much like a car in the first place.

If you're interested, e-mail me and I'll provide some more info. Attached is a pic.

I have seen these wheels on a numbers of sites on the web.  Have any of you considered these for your GX?

I have these wheels on my 04 GX. Before you buy, let me tell you that almost no one understands what is happening with the wheel sensors.

00041-34960

Anything other than that will not work with the 20 degree wheel sensors that are wired into your ABS, skid control, and tire pressure sensor.

I did tons of research and got stuck by a guy in FL who did not know what was going on. It worked out and he took the wheels back, but it was a hassle.

If you are interested, the wheels can be bought and mounted for about $1600. You will want to use your sensors, as each one is $105.

Mine were mounted at the Toyota dealership in Greensboro, NC. I have Hankook 285/50/20's and it looks sweet. They hit me for about $180 each, but it is one of the greatest looking tires on the market and is rated well against Michelin LTX series, which is an awesome tire. The ride has not changed significantly, but it did change it a little. In my opinion, the GX handles too much like a car in the first place.

If you're interested, e-mail me and I'll provide some more info. Attached is a pic.

• 4 weeks later...

I think my picture did not come through for you. I'll try again.

Still waiting for those pics on the TRD Wheels. Looks good. Where did you purchase wheels?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

00041-34960

I did tons of research and got stuck by a guy in FL who did not know what was

going on. It worked out and he took the wheels back, but it was a hassle.

Did the change in diameter of your new wheels and tires bother any of the controls?

00041-34960

I did tons of research and got stuck by a guy in FL who did not know what was

going on. It worked out and he took the wheels back, but it was a hassle.

Did the change in diameter of your new wheels and tires bother any of the controls?

you will have no problems putting a 20" wheel on you GX. http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158322