Will Blitz Sc Kit Work W/ Usdm Sc430?

ocd

Hey everyone. Does anyone know if the blitz supercharger kit will work with the USDM SC430? Has anyone done this or know of anyone who who has? What are the differences and/or modifications necessary?

Thanks all!

P.S. I did a search

I like turbos much more than SC's, but it is not for me and price is not the deciding factor. Basically, the owner likes superchargers and wants to use what he likes. I am not one to argue the person paying. I will try to contact BLITZ. I will post regarding the availability when I find out.

Thanks!

Hey everyone. Does anyone know if the blitz supercharger kit will work with the USDM SC430? Has anyone done this or know of anyone who who has? What are the differences and/or modifications necessary?

Thanks all!

P.S. I did a search

This person did. I think he is finished now. You might want to contact him to get any insights.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread...threadid=109822

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks all!

P.S. I did a search

The guy had issues with the timing and injectors. Power increase was minimal. 70bhp. Twin screws with electric clutches is interesting though!

its not all that minimal and im sure if he gets the tuning right he can get a 100 hp gain.

Sorry, didnt mean that as a backhanded response. My research gave me a price of over 15k for that setup. The price per horsepower seems kinda high. I give it up for anyone attempting modification on this vehicle. I'm just trying to resolve the ignition !Removed! issue with this car and it has been an uphill battle.

What kind of ignition !Removed! problems are you having?  Are you talking about the retarding for shifting or something else???

I was going to add Nitrous but had trouble finding a system to !Removed! the ignition since each cylinder has individual coils. MSD suggested customizing two DIS 4's and splicing into the wiring harness.

Maybe MSD wasnt exactly sure what they were talking about...? It really doesnt matter if it has individual coils or not, you just have to pull the trigger signal that goes to the ignitor instead. If your coils have three or more wires going to them, then you have the ignitor on the coil as opposed to the Supra/Soarer setup where the ignitor is in a different location. The signals go from the ECU to the ignitor and then to the individual coils. You may be able to use the eManage, but i wouldnt recommend it. Not worth it for the money in my opinoin. Since you have the SC430 you are pretty limited in your options to include standalone ECUs. Any install that is done will definitly be custom and you may lose some of your factory options

Havent spent the money yet, thats what research is for......I'm sending the car out to a place called SRT for a procharger hookup in Feb.

oh i thought those pics were yours.. my bad

altronic has enough pin outs so you can run all of the functions of the car.

Havent spent the money yet, thats what research is for......I'm sending the car out to a place called SRT for a procharger hookup in Feb.

oh i thought those pics were yours.. my bad

altronic has enough pin outs so you can run all of the functions of the car.

Thanks for the help guys. Cars sure have come along way since the 4 barrel carb....