Lx450 Factory Remote

EnDLesS

Thanks Dougjohn2:

I went to Lex dealer today to reprogrammed your stock/factory remote turned out to be by pressing remote and adjusting (philip screw driver) right under driver seat ( black box - Alarm brain) damn cost $ 82.00 buks for that <_< :(

• 4 months later...
Thanks Dougjohn2:

I went to Lex dealer today to reprogrammed your stock/factory remote turned out to be by pressing remote and adjusting (philip screw driver) right under driver seat ( black box - Alarm brain) damn cost $ 82.00 buks for that  <_<  :(

I recently purchased a LX 450 and the remote will not work. I replaced the battery and still nothing. The only thing that happens is the led on the remote flashes rapidly. Do you have any idea of what may be wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased a LX 450 and the remote will not work. I replaced the battery and still nothing. The only thing that happens is the led on the remote flashes rapidly. Do you have any idea of what may be wrong?

Try opening it up and see if you're getting good contact between the tab and the battery. The tab over time starts to loose contact. You can bend it a little, and that might solve you're problem. Otherwise, you might be able to pick up one on ebay of $25 bucks or so and reprogram it.

Rookie

I wonder if it's ever worked for you?  Has it?  If Rookie's suggestion doesn't work, you might try to reprogram it.  You can find instructions on how to reprogram your remote on the tech section of the www.sleeoffroad.com web site.

I HAVE ONLY HAD THE TRUCK A MONTH OR SO AND IT NEVER WORK BUT I WILL TRY BOTH OF THE SUGGESTIONS. THANKS