A Whole List Of Issues/questions

GS3

Problems/Questions:

(1) Using factory Lexus (Pioneer) head unit and after market amp or original amp

How can I use an aftermarket amp with the factory head unit wired to a disk changer? I do not want to cut wiring either. I want to do this because I am currently using an aftermarket amp hooked up to an Alpine CD player and I cannot

utilize the factory Lexus speakers.

(2) Car repairs

How can I get a full inspection on everything on the car. Examples: blower, sensors, braking system, fluids, transmission, engine, allignment, electronics...... everything (I cannot name everything because I do not know the names) Basicly, all of the nitty gritty things. Components that 20 point inspection would not check. Also, could I take my car to a Toyota place? Would it be cheaper? Could I request Toyota parts if they fit?

(3) Cost

How much will all of this cost? (The above and below)

(4) Car description

1994 GS300

Sometimes my car will roll back in drive if on a slant!

E-Brake catches whatever its supposed to hit to slow the car down

while driving and sometimes the E-Brake light will go on and off...I can feel

the car slow down. Sometimes I would give the vehicle alittle gas and it

will not do anything then kick forward. I'm guessing the e-brake is getting stuck

and causing friction. The taillight sensor light thing is indicating a light is out, but

it is still working. The light will probably go out soon though.

A fog light went out too.

One window in the back fell off track the other back window has a broken regulator.

I do not care about the windows though. What I do care about though is that the ABS plastic on the door covering the window opening (D shape), broke off partly and the rubber seal is hanging out. Also to make things worse, the rubber from the bottom of the window that runs into the door panel itself is hanging out. It has come out with the window one day.

I really really need everyone's help. I am almost through with this vehicle if I cannot do anything to it.

the radio is either a complete replacement or nothing

the check can be done anywhere it depends where you take it.

toyota supra parts fit depending on what

the rest needs to be checked by a tech with an estimate upon seeing the vehicle

the radio is either a complete replacement or nothing

the check can be done anywhere it depends where you take it.

toyota supra parts fit depending on what

the rest needs to be checked by a tech with an estimate upon seeing the vehicle

What is this check called? I would just go in and say...?

Also, I had the factory head unit paired to a RF modulated disk changer.

My 10'' factory pioneer sub was messed up so I got a 12''. How can I use this

12''?

Thanks.

To answer one of your questions. You can use the factory lexus head unit with an aftermaket amp, you need to solder on rcas to the low level outputs back there and then find the turn on lead. I would stongly recomend that you run a new power lead from the batt and not to use the factory ground. I've got a 94 gs-300, when I bought it, it had an eclipse 5 channel amp in place of the factry amp, the guy that put it in was a moron so I had to rewire it. lexus deck, lexus speakers, and an aftermarket amp and it sounds great. Fm modulated anything sounds like garbage so if you want to change out the factory deck your going to need to custom make a dash kit.

Mike