Happy Thanksgiving To All !

dcfish

so what did everyone eat this thanksgiving?? i know i didn't have turkey (huh?) becuz i'm still sick of turkey from last year's thanksgiving! instead, did a little chinese food for this thanksgiving :cheers:

so what did everyone eat this thanksgiving?? i know i didn't have turkey (huh?) becuz i'm still sick of turkey from last year's thanksgiving! instead, did a little chinese food for this thanksgiving :cheers:

Turkey for me and guests , Last year I had Duck !!!! B)

Turkey for me and guests , Last year I had Duck !!!! B)

Let's do this next year !!!!! :cheers:

We had a quiet Thnaksgiving at our house-just the 5 of us and our hungry Doberman Annie. We had turkey, dressing, greenbean casarole, yams topped with marshmellows, peas, gravey(that I helped make...it was so boring to stand there and stir for so long though! lol), homemade cornbread, and homemade pumpkin pie topped with whipped cream, cake, and ice cream for dessert. I only ate the turkey, greenbeans, cornbread, and dessert since I'm so finicky(my tastes are too broad.)! I too am sick of turkey. I'm not too big on baked turkey to start with, but fried turkey is excellent. My mom's cornbread and pumpkin pie are untouchable! :D Here's our table...

post-1461-1101691752_thumb.jpg