Considering 1993 G@300

has some peeling clearcoat, but nothing too bad, on the rear by the antenna. Asking $6,750 with a 3 month warranty. i ALMOST traded in the ES 250 on it today...opinions? i need to go back and get the VIN # and run the carfax...but it is a nice car, green, w/ beige leather, in excellent condition inside...i wonder why its so cheap? mileage was ~ 110,000 IIRC.

are these good cars? what can i expect from them performance wise? i will be upgrading to one eventually, so these answers will not go wasted!

A little over a year ago I paid considerably more for a '93 GS300 with 100,000 miles on it. I am more than happy with this car - my first Lexus. It is smooth, quiet, and fast. I really like the handling when you need to quick high-speed manuevers. 22mpg on the highway. And it seems to be a rather rare and I think beautiful style on the roads these days. I guess you'd better check the carfax, etc, but I think I got my money's worth, and I am now a TOTAL Lexus fan!

Good Luck,

Dennis - Santa Rosa, CA

A little over a year ago I paid considerably more for a '93 GS300 with 100,000 miles on it.  I am more than happy with this car - my first Lexus.  It is smooth, quiet, and fast.  I really like the handling when you need to quick high-speed manuevers.  22mpg on the highway.  And it seems to be a rather rare and I think beautiful style on the roads these days.  I guess you'd better check the carfax, etc, but I think I got my money's worth, and I am now a TOTAL Lexus fan!

Good Luck,

Dennis - Santa Rosa, CA

i ran the carfax...it has a salvage title...that would do it...

i asked the dealer. they said it was hit on the passenger side by a minivan and recently fixed. it drives ok, but he said the B-pillar had to be replaced, so i am VERY cautious. i havent totally ruled it out yet, but... :blink:

A little over a year ago I paid considerably more for a '93 GS300 with 100,000 miles on it.  I am more than happy with this car - my first Lexus.  It is smooth, quiet, and fast.  I really like the handling when you need to quick high-speed manuevers.  22mpg on the highway.  And it seems to be a rather rare and I think beautiful style on the roads these days.  I guess you'd better check the carfax, etc, but I think I got my money's worth, and I am now a TOTAL Lexus fan!

Good Luck,

Dennis - Santa Rosa, CA

i ran the carfax...it has a salvage title...that would do it...

i asked the dealer. they said it was hit on the passenger side by a minivan and recently fixed. it drives ok, but he said the B-pillar had to be replaced, so i am VERY cautious. i havent totally ruled it out yet, but... :blink:

I picked up mine for 6 with 124k, just about perfect condition, 110k maint. done, clean title...its got 130 now and i am very, very happy with it. I would say find another, the salvage will KILL you on resale value to anyone who's not a moron, and once they become this cheap, they hold their value very well, turning out to be a great investment

i'm a gs3 owner and I love my car. It's probably one of the only jdm converted gs' around here in the states. I've gone to the extreme and had the admiration kit made for me along with it's matching jdm spoiler. So far, I know only two of these wings exist in the u.s. and I own both of them. One is carbon fiber and the other is fiberglass. It's about 90% converted into an aristo. I'm just missing the gte engine minor things like a front center speaker on the dash. But it's a great car. I'm running almost 200k on my car and it runs strong. If you get the car, take very good care of it. Mine's a 93 and people still jock my car. So yeah, I would get rid of your ES for the GS any day. You won't regret it. Just make sure everything checks out.

ARISTO_FRONT_PASSENGER_FINAL.sized.jpg

ARISTO_DRIVER_SIDE_FINAL.sized.jpg

ARISTO_REAR_FINAL.sized.jpg

these are a couple of pictures from the gallery section. I love my baby.

i'm a gs3 owner and I love my car.  It's probably one of the only jdm converted gs' around here in the states.  I've gone to the extreme and had the admiration kit made for me along with it's matching jdm spoiler.  So far, I know only two of these wings exist in the u.s. and I own both of them.  One is carbon fiber and the other is fiberglass.  It's about 90% converted into an aristo.  I'm just missing the gte engine minor things like a front center speaker on the dash.  But it's a great car.  I'm running almost 200k on my car and it runs strong.  If you get the car, take very good care of it.  Mine's a 93 and people still jock my car.  So yeah, I would get rid of your ES for the GS any day.  You won't regret it.  Just make sure everything checks out.

ARISTO_FRONT_PASSENGER_FINAL.sized.jpg

ARISTO_DRIVER_SIDE_FINAL.sized.jpg

ARISTO_REAR_FINAL.sized.jpg

these are a couple of pictures from the gallery section.  I love my baby.

whens the boost commin TT?? :D

Hey, did u already decide on a car? ... If not, maybe u can have a look at mine.

1993 GS300

116K miles .... Green ... clean car ...no rust .... well maintained ... New parts include springs (eibach - dropped), 4 shocks, lower ball joints, outer tie rods, front stabalizer bar links, hood lift cylinders, wipers ... also changed 2 front brake calipers ... carbon fiber brake and accelerator pedals, 30% window tint, super white hi beam and fog light bulbs .

..had the car for almost one year, previous owner assured me water pump + timing belt were changed @ 100K miles ... car was repainted ... no accidents, clean title ...selling because i plan on financing a 1998 + GS 300.

...asking $7500 ... car is located in Queens, NY ... we can work around the shipping cost ... my e-mail address is pcroland@hotmail.com

Roland

22018DSC01596.JPG

22018DSC01594.JPG

22018DSC01598.JPG

roland, as muchas i would love your car, i have to look for something when i get back. if you still have it in july of next year, we can talk. i had more fo a wild hari up my !Removed! that day. i really cant get a different car because i cant store a car while im gone...no room...parking is an issue here.

so i will be sticking with the ES and lookig for a GS when i return from ADR.