99 Gs300 90k Service

My gs300 is coming up on 90k and I was thinking of doing the service myself. I have tools and have done small repair jobs on cars before but never water pump,timing belt,crank shaft seal. Is it difficult, are their any instructions available, is it a good for the average Joe with some mechanical experience to attempt? Can anyone refer me to a good web site to get the parts?

My gs300 is coming up on 90k and I was thinking of doing the service myself.  I have tools and have done small repair jobs on cars before but never water pump,timing belt,crank shaft seal. Is it difficult, are their any instructions available, is it a good for the average Joe with some mechanical experience to attempt? Can anyone refer me to a good web site to get the parts?

I consider myself an above average joe and I still wouldn't do it myself. If you're going to do it get a service manual, that should make it easier. I had no manual so I felt more comfortable taking it to a shop, which I will still probably do the next time. It's worth the peace of mind if it's done by a reputable shop. You're looking at about a grand for parts & labour. B)