Headers For 92 Sc400

Silas

I everyone i just joined this forum.  I was wondering does anybody know if there are street legal headers for a 1992 SC400 if anyone knows it would really help.  I've looked all over the internet and couldnt find any.

TRY - LEXUSPROS.COM I KNOW THEY HAVE ALL KINDS OF EXHAUST UPGRADE PACKAGES FOR MY 1992 LEXUS SC400. I'M LOOKING FOR GOOD DEAL ON A SET OF BORLA MUFFLERS MYSELF, ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THEM? ALREADY CHANGED MY AIR INTAKE NOTICED A LITTLE MORE JUICE NOT TOO MUCH. GOODLUCK. NOTE: LEXUSPROS.COM ARE NOT THE CHEAPEST BUT DO DELIVER A QUALITY PRODUCT. ANYONE ELSE WHOM READS THIS KNOW WHERE TO GET THE CPU REPROGRAMMED FOR 1992 SC400 THAT GIVES YOU 30 MORE HORSEPOWER FOR UNDER $1000?

• 1 year later...

I everyone i just joined this forum. I was wondering does anybody know if there are street legal headers for a 1992 SC400 if anyone knows it would really help. I've looked all over the internet and couldnt find any.

I helped design the S&S Headers. They are a direct bolt in for the 1998-2000 GS400s and fit all the V8 engined cars. For the 92 SC400 you will need to modify move or replace the cats and build a custom Y pipe. They are not certified but are direct replacement parts for the GS400 and would not be a problem for most emission compliance situations.

• 3 months later...