Torque specs for inner tie rod

What is the torque spec for tightening the inner tie rod to the steering rack?  I heard that there were different torques depending on what inner tie rod tool you use.

The only spec I've found is 50 lb-ft. Is that what you've found as well?

Actually, I found two different torque specs   The 50 N-m that you mentioned has an asterisk next to it, indicating that the Toyota SST (Special Service Tool) is used.  However, I also found a torque spec of 67 N-m, but that spec had no asterisk next to it.  Just wondering whether the 67 N-m applies to all other inner tie rod removal tools on the market, such as the one sold by Harbor Freight?  It is a big difference in torque.

Now that I think about it, the lower value 50 N-m used with the SST makes sense, since the point of attachment of a torque wrench is a distance (lever arm) away from the point of rotation, thus requiring less torque to effectuate the same force.  If we use the Harbor Freight tool, one is turning the inner tie rod with no lever arm and thus more torque is needed to create the same force.