Is300 Radio Wire Diagrams

hello everyone, just got my lexus this weekend. i was looking to install my subwoofers. i have everything wired up but i dont have the subwoofers wire up to the factory harness. if anybody knows the color codes are for the rear speakers please help.

• 1 month later...

As per the Lexus 01 electrical manual it shows as follows in the picture---- on the left hand side the LH rear speaker goes from SP+ on the transceiver/speaker relay to speaker and the color is black the other lh rear speaker wire goes from SP- on the transceiver/speaker relay to the other side of thr rear lh speaker and the color is yellow-----The lh rear subwoofer goes as follows from WFL+ on the amplifier to the lh sub and its B-W black-white and the other wire goes from WFL- on the amp to the lh side sub and is Y-R yellow-red wire.----On the RH rear speaker wire goes from RR+ on the amp to the RH rea speaker and is RED in color the other RH rear speaker wire comes from RR- on the amp to the rh rear speaker and is WHITE in color THe RH sub goes from the WFR+ om the amp to the rh rear sub and is R-W red-white the other sub wire goes from WFR- on the amp to the other side of the sub and is W-L white-blue stripe --------

I hope that helps more than confuses I took it right out of the factory book if you have and questions let me know or I can e-mail you picts of the diagraghm in the book. :ph34r: Lexus Ninja Guy