Truck Vanity Bulb Es300

on sites such as sylvania's autocrapp, it says that the trunk uses a 194 wedge bulb, but it doesn't, it uses a long bulb, and i'd like to find out what the number for that bulb, as it's not written on the bulb, and also the ones from the visor vanity mirrors, what number is that? they look the same, but the wattage is different.... thanks in advance for your help....

my 2002 ES lists as:

Rear sidemarker

Glove box

Dome light

DE3175

Step/Courtesy light

Trunk/Cargo area

DE3021

maybe it is the same for you. I can't run your exact car because you failed to list the year of you ES. :chairshot:

hope this helps.

steviej

ok i have the same question as NOSERVICE2001. As you guys already know i have a 92ES300. N i do agree with noservice, i checked out the Sylvannia website and i entered all the data and it said that my dome light is a 194. Correct me if i'm wrong but 194's are wedge right? But when i popped off the cover, it is not a wedge. It look's like a regular bulb that you would normally see in your brake lights but just a smaller version. This is the blub right by the rear view mirror. I checked my lexus book for the bulb number and all it has is a "---" and it says the watts though. So they don't tell me the bulb number.

My girlfriend want's to put an LED light in that "PERSONAL LIGHT". She also wants to change the "INTERIOR LIGHT" and the book says "----" to it too. I was thinking of getting it @ Superbrightleds.com. Should i just go for the normal "194 WEDGE TYPE LED" or should i go for "BA9s miniature bayonet base" for the PERSONAL LIGHT? N which one should i get the "Single LED BA9s Bulbs" or "4 LED BA9s Bulbs" or "Wide Viewing Angle BA9S Bulbs" in http://www.superbrightleds.com/BA9S6_specs.htm

I'm assuming it's not the 194. Unless you guys think the 194's will fit.

When i took off the "Interior Light" it's a bulb that is tubular. Is it the "Festoon Base Bulbs" in http://www.superbrightleds.com/1157.htm

It's almost @ the bottom. If it is, wut bulb size?

One last thing, i can't seem to get the door courtesy lights cover off. So i can't check which bulb they use. All i know is the manual says it's 3 watts. No number again. Do i just pull hard? I don't want to break the glass though.

Sorry to b pain :blushing: :chairshot: Thanks in advance for the help.

ok i have the same question as NOSERVICE2001.  As you guys already know i have a 92ES300.  N i do agree with noservice, i checked out the Sylvannia website and i entered all the data and it said that my dome light is a 194.  Correct me if i'm wrong but 194's are wedge right?  But when i popped off the cover, it is not a wedge.  It look's like a regular bulb that you would normally see in your brake lights but just a smaller version.  This is the blub right by the rear view mirror.  I checked my lexus book for the bulb number and all it has is a "---" and it says the watts though.  So they don't tell me the bulb number.

My girlfriend want's to put an LED light in that "PERSONAL LIGHT".  She also wants to change the "INTERIOR LIGHT" and the book says "----" to it too.  I was thinking of getting it @ Superbrightleds.com.  Should i just go for the normal "194 WEDGE TYPE LED" or should i go for "BA9s miniature bayonet base" for the PERSONAL LIGHT?  N which one should i get the "Single LED BA9s Bulbs" or "4 LED BA9s Bulbs" or "Wide Viewing Angle BA9S Bulbs" in http://www.superbrightleds.com/BA9S6_specs.htm

I'm assuming it's not the 194.  Unless you guys think the 194's will fit.

When i took off the "Interior Light" it's a bulb that is tubular.  Is it the "Festoon Base Bulbs" in http://www.superbrightleds.com/1157.htm

It's almost @ the bottom.  If it is, wut bulb size?

One last thing, i can't seem to get the door courtesy lights cover off.  So i can't check which bulb they use.  All i know is the manual says it's 3 watts.  No number again.  Do i just pull hard?  I don't want to break the glass though.

Sorry to b pain :blushing:  :chairshot:  Thanks in advance for the help.

ok, so i haven't been receiving emails that this thread was actually being responded to, but i have a 1998 ES300... and now my fuse was blown cuz i tried switching the trunk and vanity mirror bulbs... smart move huh? is 2825 the bulb that i need? oh and i just searched ebay, and 2825 doesn't show up... and to answer the guy above me, my courtesy lights just pop off with a flat head screwdriver.... nothing for me to break....

wut did you do to get the fuse blown? :blink: What type of bulbs did you put in there and how long did it last?