Lexls.com Is Gone

lincolntran

I was thinking you guys wouldn't notice but you did, haha :lol:. I almost posted a thread but instead decided to just put a note in my sig.

Basically the site is undergoing a major upgrade. It is in the process of being moved onto its own server package instead of being a subdirectory of my business site and a pointed domain. Since I had the domain pointed this affects domain name servers. I had the pointing removed and so now we're just in the waiting period for a refresh.....it's supposed to take between 24 and 48 hours. Soooo Lexls.com should be up soon...by the weekend at the latest.

The reason for the upgrade is simple; it's going to improve the site in the long run and allow me to do what I want with it much better. Another major plus is that it will be indexed by the search engines much much easier and that means more visitors. It also means more visitors to LOC due to several links and a growing number of tutorials submitted my LOC members.

You guys are going to be happy when it's back. I have finished editing several new tutorials from 92Lex and yesterday I just received one from another guy on a brake caliper rebuild...it's exceptional. It all takes quite a bit of time because I want my tutorials to be as thorough as possible. Hang in there guys ;). If you have any questions just shoot...here of course...my lexls.com email is down too because of this upgrade.

Lexls

I love your site. On a longer break, maybe turkey day... i wil definitely be using your site to help do some stuff on my car... n perhaps will find it useful on my sister b/f's SC400 too.

Thanks for answering all my emails :lol:

If i figure anything out, i'll be sure to let you know, but knowing me, i would not dare to touch anything in that car without knowing a ton of knowledge first n pictures pointing to every milk and cranny i need.