Pictures Of My Es300

jahon

Your '93 ES looks gorgeous, esp. seeing no yellowing or hazing on your headlights (which is a common problem for the older ES's). I see for the interior that you have the cloth (no leather) version, and that you have a couple nice additions (radar detector and compass navigator). Keep her sparking clean!

Nice! Not into the bra but thats personal preference.

I like where you mounted our sat. antenna, hows the reception? I have the antenna for my Sirirus mounted on the rear parcel shelf but I think I'm going to buy a smaller antenna and mount it either right where you have it mounted or above the rear window in the same way.

Nice! Not into the bra but thats personal preference.

I like where you mounted our sat. antenna, hows the reception? I have the antenna for my Sirirus mounted on the rear parcel shelf but I think I'm going to buy a smaller antenna and mount it either right where you have it mounted or above the rear window in the same way.

it gets PERFECT reception, i like it better than in the rear. i had sirius on my other car and had the antenna mounted on the back but i think it works better in the front, i get a tad bit better reception for some odd reason.

i knows his is definetely hooked to the fm cause there wouldnt be another way. yea i was asking about your sirrus cause i wasnt sure how that worked. But now i remember your thread on when you first got your sirrus. That was a clever install.