Clear Side Markers

i JUST got done seriously five minutes ago putting my new ones on. However im waiting for the bulbs to come in so theres no lights in em. I made them my self. If you want to do them yourself its not that hard if you have a dremel. Just break away the orange lense, dremel away the remaining stuff (it dosent come off easy) then take some sand paper to it. Respray paint the side marker (i use plastikote chrome bumper), then use something to cover the lense. Some people use cd cases, others want a textured look so they get the lighting panels from homedepot or lowes. I went to lowes and picked up a small piece of thick acrylic, its next to the window replacement stuff. Get some ATV clear silicone sealant and seal the outter rim of the sidemarker. Dont glue the lense on top of the side markeror the glue really shows. Ill post pics tomorrow.

I also made my own with custom polycarbonate plastic, I have a few more pairs just sitting on my desk waiting to be siliconed to some freshly dremeled sidemarkers, I'll give these to you for 35 shipped and your sidemarkers in return. contact me @ suprastyle86@yahoo.com

whats up guys, yea they look awesome, my first sidemarkers cleared were a 6/10 success/satisfactory and I already have someone interested in buying them. My second, third, fourth sets etc...etc... would look even better now that I know what I need and know what to do. I have a picture but it is not from my car, so I'll see if I could post it up. Since I only have 1 set of original sidemarkers right now, I'll need some of you to ship me your orangef markers and I will turn those around to you. Kind of a pain in the butt if you ask me...

If you want to take this DIY upon yourself, just say so and I'll give you both pieces for 15 bucks shipped.

if any of you are on aim, catch me on xoticsc and I could show you picture there in private, we could also talk about the sidemarkers.