es 300 performance ecu chips

hi,sorry to leave yous hanging wondering what chip but i forgot to put it in the message..i bought the jet computer upgrade.i paid 500 dollars for it but it was worth it..i feel a huge difference in it now that its in..i didnt do a dyno before i put it in so im not sure exactly how much gains i really got but i can feel it for sure.also i put the k&n air filter.i just wanted that extra pep so thats probably as far as i will go with it..i can tell you guys one thing,i beat all them rice burners with ease..i love my 95 lexus!!talk to yous later

any plans on donig the dyno

as jet ecu's have been know to lie

and make no changes

if not make it worse

one of the most unreliable ecu tuners around

kind of like the mysterious black box ecu

which is really a resistor on ebay

wow are you seriuos?thats not good.if i would of known that i wouldnt of bought that one but it seems to be working pretty good right now.i mean it was a whole new unit unlike the one on ebay that is just a resister.what would you recommend for future use if this does decide to not work as well as it does now.i guess the mind does play tricks on you sometimes and maybe its not as great as i think but i really do see a difference but it could be the air filter because i put that in at the same time.thanks for the replys.

yea i could diffently feel the difference.i was driving earlier today and when i floored the gas pedal i felt a huge pull unlike before.i also set up a appointment for the dyno for next week so we will see what that says also.i do think part of it is the air filter and i had the fuel injection cleaned out..i wish they would come out with some real performance stuff for the es.talk to you later

what kind of injector cleaner and how much

if it was a motor vac ( high pressure fuel rail injector valve and everything else cleaning

then i would really say it is that since most people have it done and swear there car dirves like new again

yep thats exactly what i had done too.i toke it to a place down the street and they hooked it up to something and cleaned it out.i didnt know exactly what it was called until now.so you think thats what really helped the boost?i do think that helped because before i had that done the car use to crank quite a few times before it would kick over but now i just turn the key and it starts right up.it also feels very smooth since i had that done.but i had the chip put in after that.i do think alot of it is the air filter, and the fuel cleaning but next week will really be when i could tell.

well when i went i just asked for the fuel cleaning service they had a sighn for.i guess its called something like fuel flush cleaning or something like that..they hook it up to something and it looks like it flushes everything out with some kind of solution.(maybe alchaol)but not sure..check around your area im sure someone does it or maybe even the deal but that might be costly because they always charge more.

it depends there are a few types of cleaner]

one is distributed through the vacum lines another is the regular fuel treatment which goes in the tank

and the best is the fuel rail one which distributes through the rail at high pressure

one trade name is motorvac

hey i think the fuel cleaning i got was thru the vacum lines but im not sure.they pluged a line into what looks like a vacum line right next to the brake fliud container on the firewall.its right above the brake fluid and after they pluged it in you can see the fluid running into the line and all white smoke came out of the tail pipe.let me know what one you think i got because if theres a better one i would like to try it..thanks

I wasn't driving my Firebird much so I put some "Stabil" fuel stabizer in the tank. A couple weeks later I went for a ride and after about 40 miles did some accelration runs. The car was amazing, burning trires, and running like it never did before. I have to attribute that to the Stabil cleaning out the fuel system. Performance must have deteriorated over time and I didn't notice it.

barkat

well stabalizer is used to help keep the gas from varnishing

so its qualities will help return the performance of old gas and clean it out

bbsal

the one you had done that was by the master brake booster is the vacum line one

it is attached to the master vacum hose as it has the largest suction

then a gauge is used to slowly add the cleaing solution

it is very good also as it cleans a little more of the manifold as the injector rail ones are futher down the tract and miss some of it

walmart has this service for about $60 Canadian about $42 usd for the vacum and a fuel tratment added to the tank and throttle body cleaning

i think you mechanic is over priced

sorry

but atleast it is a good service

tell me about it!my mechanic is crazy thats why i do most of my own work to the car.i just changed the plugs and man was that a job getting those last 2 in the back out.it was worth it though.i try to keep up on my cars as much as possible.i just changed the fog light bulbs also because they were bad and just like anything else it turns into a job.the bolts were rusted on the fog light and when i turned the bolt it broke off so i had to drill it out.always turns into a big job no matter what you do.

yep thats how it always happens.im going to do them tail lights real soon.i will take some pictures of it while im doing them so maybe that can help some people on here incase they want to try it.talk to you later