Check Out Pic Of My Car

gage

my wife helped me add a picture of my car to my info. check it out. its a 1992 sc400 that was actually built in april of 1991. i bought it in 1995 with 57,000 miles on it. it had the chrome wagon wheels and was black with grey interior.options included heated seats & traction control but no sunroof. it was love at first site so i bought it for $27,000. i am a pharmacist that hates pharmacy so after taking the car in for service at sewell lexus in dallas the thought came to me that i might want to be a service advisor.i was eventually hired as an estimator at their brand new body shop. i worked there for 2 years and became part of the management team my second year there. it was at the body shop that i upgraded to chrome gs400 wheels(5 of them including the spare)and on my last week there they put a 1998 model front bumper cover on my car as a going away present. this updated the car dramatically to say the least. over the years i have replaced worn out parts and at 174,000 miles it feels just as good as the day i bought it. it is a fantastic car with unbelievable build quality. not 1 rattle. i like lexus so much that last year we went out and bought a 2003 sanddollar lx470 which i plan on keeping for at least 10 years if i can keep affording to keep gas in it. now i am back in pharmacy and have moved to beautiful north carolina.

What parts have you had to replace over the years?

power steering pump,alternator,starter,water pump & timing belts with tensioners,batteries,window regulators,headlights,shocks,swaybar bushings,radiator,radiator reservoir & coolant level sensor,heater regulator,belts,tires,burnt up cats,spark plugs & wires,instrument light bulbs,fuel filters,torque converter(under warranty),motor & transmission mounts,trunk support shocks(twice),cd changer,,floor mats,ac compressor. i think thats everything.