More Kudos For Mr Clean Magic Eraser....

Hey LOC members.........

My daughter took a "permanet Sharpie" and made a few little marks in the back seat of the LS Friday after school.....Right in the middle back seat :o

I was a little distraught, as you could imagine! So I pm'ed Silvermate for suggestions........

He mentioned a little woolite n' water mix - and then maybe try the Magic Eraser.

I found the Eraser in my handy tool kit - I had totally forgotten about the product....

Well, it took it right off :cheers: couldn't believe it....... :lol:

A little Meguiar's leather conditioner over the top and the LS is ready to roll!!

My wife couldn't believe it - she got an eraser and went crazy in the kitchen!!!

Good product - Thank you SilverMate!!!

:cheers:

GO LOC!! :D

Okay, that is it.... I am going to buy one and try it out. Everyone I have talked to says how great they work. Since my side job is detailing cars, that is a must have. Thanks for the report!

Denny

Cool, glad it worked!

Wow even on a Sharpie, I wonder if it would work as well on a sharpie stain that had been there a while...

Mine was on there overnight........... :unsure:

It was a Silver colored sharpie, Not solid black (but I don't want to test it again) :lol:

A little more info about permanent markers.........

If you accidentally use one on a Dry Erase Board........you can use Hair Spray to take it off!!! Or, take a regular dry erase marker and rub over the permanent marker and then wipe with paper towel......it comes off :D

Denny,

I cleaned all the armrests with it after that.......they look Factory Brand New.

:cheers:

A little more info about permanent markers.........

If you accidentally use one on a Dry Erase Board........you can use Hair Spray to take it off!!!  Or, take a regular dry erase marker and rub over the permanent marker and then wipe with paper towel......it comes off  :D

:lol: Just had a coworker do this to mine. :cheers: