Cost For Alignment

prix

In a word, $150 is a rip for an alignment, although that probably includes bagels or donuts.

You can get it done at Sears, NTW or any tire shop for no more than $80.

I can symthazie since I just paid $140 at the local dealer cause I was in for some warranty work. In retrospect I should have said no.

"In a word, $150 is a rip for an alignment, although that probably includes bagels or donuts.

You can get it done at Sears, NTW or any tire shop for no more than $80.

I can symthazie since I just paid $140 at the local dealer cause I was in for some warranty work. In retrospect I should have said no."

I was at sears quite a few months back for a battery, and I'd forgotten all about them. I'll bet they could do it for a little more than half of the 150 i was quoted. I'm down with up to $100 (and can make a few more calls), but I thought that $150 quote seemed high. Pays to listen up. Thanks all!

Sometimes I feel that when I go to the dealer that they stick a vacuum cleaner hose into my back pocket. I paid them for the alignment, but let me tell you, the car is like glass, even at a buck. Worth my money after having almost everyone screw up alignments on just about every vehicle I have owned. Once they are right NEVER touch them.