It Arrived Today!

steviej

Just took it out of the box and it is a fine piece of workmanship.

What is it you ask?................................I can't tell you. :lol: :whistles:

You will have to wait and see the pics that I post once it is mounted on my ES.

Weather permiting, this Saturday.

until then.

steviej

Just took it out of the box and it is a fine piece of workmanship.

What is it you ask?................................I can't tell you.  :lol:  :whistles: 

You will have to wait and see the pics that I post once it is mounted on my ES.

Weather permiting, this Saturday.

until then.

steviej

Deer antler hood ornament?

I'm guessing either a roof spoiler or chrome strip over the rear license plate. I'm leaning towards the latter though.:whistles:

:cheers:

Chrome strip is a no go for my car for now. I already looked into the chrome strip. The chrome strip actually sits in a a ridge/depression so that the outer surface has a smooth transition from painted to chrome. To make this the same on my car I would have to order the entire assembly. The chrome strip as well as the part of the trunk that houses the license plate lights (that's the painted part) would have to be replaced. The down side is that the ridged trunk piece that houses the chrome strip is from the 2005 ES and 1CO (millen. silver) is not a factory paint option anymore. It don't come in my color. However, I could always have it repainted.

steviej