Scratch Built Model Windom Completed..

Well guys.. I wasnt going to let the fact that you cant buy a scale model kit of a Toyota Windom or ES300 get me down. So I decided to scratch build my own.. With alot of puttying, cutting and sanding, I think it came out ok.. I have painted the same color as mine, but added a race spoiler at the front. Lowered it, and added a roll cage.. Mine is stock, but thought it looked cool anyways.. I will ad the pictures here... Forgive the poor quality. But my wife has a bad habbit of never recharging batteries for the digi cam.. So had to use the Logitec instead.. Please, let me know what you think!

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

post-7-1054304196.jpg

Nice work Chris......Now if you want to model an '02 or'03 Lexus ES300 in Silver I'd be very interested in buying it from you.

Let me know what you would charge for something like that? :rolleyes:

Alan

wow

when first looked a the pics

i swore to myself

you where just photoshoppig and messing with the size of the a real car for scale

the only difference is the front but

it really is unbeliveable especially in such a short period of time to make mold and paint it so well

it really is a piece of work

and i take my hat off to you on a extraordinary piece of work and accomplishment

I actually used parts from other models I had lying around.. As I noted, it took alot of putty and sanding.. It hasnt turned out as well as I would have liked, but I think I got the shape pretty well done.. The front grille is from another model, and was the best I could do for the time being. But am looking to change it soon.. As for why they dont make models of the Windom ES300, I really dont know. They are very popular here in Japan, and as I keep saying, you can get a model of 72 or something civic that no body drives anymore.. strange?? Anyways, thanks for the great comments, and I will use the digital cam to get some clearer shots for you..

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r: