Lexus Modifications (wheels, Tints)

jeffgard

I have several questions. I have a Lexus RX300. I wanted to give the car a newer look. As everyone knows, the windows are tinted the in the oiley/smokey style, instead of black tints. Can these be removed from the windows in the back? I wanted to put a new black titanium tint all around and I was wondering if that was going to be possible.

I really like the Kahn RS-C 10x20 wheels. I am in the United States and I am not sure where I am able to purchase these. If anyone has any information, please let me know.

Also, I am looking for all kinds of aftermarket products. In particular, I am looking for a new grille along with something for the side of the car. Maybe upgrade some chrome and stuff around the car. If anyone has places with quality products, please let me know.

Thanks very much

Jeff

don't know about the wheels or the grill.......

i always like OE wheels on Lexus......newer model OE wheels on an older lex, really makes it look more modern

but the back tint......and usually all "light tint" from lexus , is actually not tint, its a stain in the glass.......

but u can put a lighter tint on the glass and a darker tint up front to get it to match

don't know about the wheels or the grill.......

i always like OE wheels on Lexus......newer model OE wheels on an older lex, really makes it look more modern

but the back tint......and usually all "light tint" from lexus , is actually not tint, its a stain in the glass.......

but u can put a lighter tint on the glass and a darker tint up front to get it to match

You can add the 18" RX 330 rims with no problem. RMM makes a grill for the TX. Or get a Sportdesign one. You can lower it. Tint should not be an issue, they can do anything. If u have NAV though, u need to be careful.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Well you can have '22 on the RX330 same as the pics i attached:  enjoy :)

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/Aut...=20040602093727

Your attached pictures shows an RX330 without the roof rack and side rails. What parts are required for the drip molding after the removal? I have parts 75595 and 75596 but there is a mistery part to which they snap on.