Whirring Noise Coming From Car.

ArmyofOne

every time i drive my car, i have a whirring noise coming from the front, it doesnt matter if the car is hot or cold, it will still do it. also doesnt matter if the tranny is in D or any other drive gear or coasting in N. it sounds like an old automatic transmission when you reverse really fast.

could it be the tranny?

oh thats wonderfull...it sounds alot like a noise ihave heard transaxles make before...

and why are you the one to always give me the bad news first???:chairshot:

LOL. :)

thanks for the input. anyone else?

BTW, i think i will have the trans rebuilt next spring while im away on acitve duty assignment.

EDIT: are you talking about the bearings on the inner part of the axles, the ones just inside the trans case? (what would be the inner race bearings on a RWD car) if so, thats not so bad, at least i dont have to take apart thetrans to get to em...

I'm sorry.  :cries:

meh, no biggie, at least your helping, thatsmore than i get alot of other places...

and that was also a joke.

i will take it to a lexus dealer and take a technician there for a ride, instead of the other way around for a change. LOL.