Off Roading...can Be A Pain With The Lx

pemarsh

I have discovered that after having the lx for several months, off roading can be quite difficult with it becuase of the running boards....anyone else have this problem??? I cant get rid of them becuase wife is a bit on the shorter side....hehe.

I have discovered that after having the lx for several months, off roading can be quite difficult with it becuase of the running boards....anyone else have this problem???  I cant get rid of them becuase wife is a bit on the shorter side....hehe.

Are you aware that you can buy or fabricate sliders to replace the running boards? They can handle the impact loads and carry the full weight of the vehicle.

Check out sleeoffroad.com

Rookie

I second Rookie's comments regarding the sliders. I have a couple shots of my 450 with sliders. The pics are pretty easy to find...they're in the gallery (on this site) and they're the only ones there of a LX 450 on the Rubicon (not that mine's the only 450 to run the Rubicon)...