Company's Scamming Peoplebuying Parts And Motors

what do you think people should do about companys that won't give your money back?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think people should do about companys that won't give your money back?

• go over there and start waving around a gun... lol
    • sue them for fraud
    • post all over the internet so they go out of busness

OSAKA MOTORSPORTS in canada that sent me a 2jzgte motor that i was going to do a swap on my gs300 and it had bad compression and sent my friend a sr20 also with bad compression and will not give money back (2 incidents kind of funny huh?)

and LEXTASY.com which i ordered a bodykit from and it got here cracked and i called them atleast 20 times and they told me that they have no responsibilitywith that matter and all this stuff. they also did not return a single call that i made to them. i know this forum advertises lextasy but maybe it should quit?

and to make things clear i know of many other people that had bad experiences with both of these places. :censored::censored::censored: and :chairshot:

Thanks for the info. Along those lines I received a dash kit from the auto accessory store that the peices did not come close to fitting, I emailed them time after time so I tried calling and all they wanted was for me to order more items. Thank you for topic this is the kind of info that needs to be known about these rip off on line venders.

osaka is based out of canada and they send bad motors to EVERYBODY and they're in canada so us laws don't apply to them so it's hard to file a lawsuit. but if these places do screw you over you can just put in a complaint with the crediet card company saying that you didn't get the prodoct that you asked for. ( a motor with bad compression is not what you bought so therefore it's not the right product...)

PS> osaka has put countless distributors out of buisness because of their bad motors.