Levoc Shifters For Usa Sc400?

BMAN1113

I would have to disagree on the looks.... I think the stock shifter looks bland and outdated.

I have the Levoc installed on mine and I think it looks miles better then the stock one.

int%202.jpg

I would have to disagree on the looks....   I think the stock shifter looks bland and outdated.

I have the Levoc installed on mine and I think it looks miles better then the stock one.

int%202.jpg

yah but you have the nice wood dash kit and the e-brake to match, just to get that shifter with no wood dash kit wouldnt be good looking, that and your stereo and steering wheel accent the chrome on the shifter, it just flows in your car. I just wish they made a shorter version of it.

I have the same shifter along w/ a wood/leather momo wheel and it looks great. I wish i can find that ebrake..(momo is out of there wood version)..let me know if you can get the one in that picture. I modified mine slightly and it sits lower then the one on the soarer above and it will no loosen up as i used the stock screw to hold it down.