99' Rx300

vinster29

Hi,

I have a 99' Rx300 that I would like to convert from that standard halogen lights to HID lights. I would like to know if I could just replace the bulbs with HID bulbs or whether I would have to us an HID conversion kit. And I would also like to know which company sells the best HID lights. My Lexus dealer told me that replacing my halogen bulbs with HID bulbs would be a mistake b/c the HID are so hot that they would burn out the harnesses on my headlights. Is that true????

Hi,

I have a 99' Rx300 that I would like to convert from that standard halogen lights to HID lights. I would like to know if I could just replace the bulbs with HID bulbs or whether I would have to us an HID conversion kit. And I would also like to know which company sells the best HID lights. My Lexus dealer told me that replacing my halogen bulbs with HID bulbs would be a mistake b/c the HID are so hot that they would burn out the harnesses on my headlights. Is that true????

You may want to just replace the bulbs with a brither blub. The HID kits are gonna set you back a few $$$ Chaeck PIAA. They make great product...

http://www.piaa.com/