Air In Dash

Travieso~13

Hey whats up to all you peeps again!!!

Congrats on the new look...lookin good!

I seem to have a problem yet again...when I drive @ about 40mph and over, I noticed that there is air coming in through the front dash. I thought it was coming from the window but I realized that it's coming through the vent on the dash near the window, the one where the defrost comes through. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to solve this? It is very annoying, I have to turn up the radio to not hear it.

Once again thanks for all your help and suggestions,

Traveiso~13

The dash air outlets on the far left and right of the A/C system are NEVER closed, always open to system airflow, unless you close them manually. I have found that if they are almost closed but not quite then they are noisy.

The dash air outlets on the far left and right of the A/C system are NEVER closed, always open to system airflow, unless you close them manually. I have found that if they are almost closed but not quite then they are noisy.

Thanks,

So that would explain the noise at high speeds? By the way how would I go about closing those? Do you have yours closed? Where should I look?

Once again thanks for your help

travieso~13