Seats

Where's a good place to get the leather seats replaced? Also, wat's a good leather care product? mine are getting hard in certain places and show signs of wear...and sun damage...so what could reverse that, if possible or make it better at least and prevent severe cracking?

Leatherseats.com is always selling back-stock kits for the SC300/400 in sandstone color on EBAY. I bought the full kit for $615.00 + like $20 shipping. I think I actually prefer the feel of their leather to the OEM. Come to think of it, it seems very similar to the leather they used in a late model RX300 I had as a dealer loaner. The kit doesnt include the armrests, so they made me a pair for $100.00. They will also sell you identical matching vinyl by the yard to use as headliner material or for other interior applications. I like driving with the windows down... cant stand them up! So my headliner takes a beating, gets filthy and is a !Removed! to clean. I think the vinyl will look good. The vinyl they have looks almost identical to the leather. Will be a snap to keep clean.