Finally Installed True Xenons In My 93 Es300!

LEX88

Hey whats up everyone i really dont post to much on this site but i figured i would contribute with my first upgrade to my 93 es 300. I went all out on this upgrade. The xenon kit is made by polarion with philips bulbs. The kit cost me 600.00 and took 2 hours to install. I would love it if some one could host picks i can take some pics of the whole set up and how they look at night. I went with the diamond color xenons, i truly believe the 600 was well spent especially since the car only has 72,000 miles on it (purchased it with 55,000 last year) I remember someone on this site has some silvania xenons but i truly believe the polarion setup is where its at. Either way if anyone can host some pics please email me at s8787s@aol.com thanks and if you have any questiones about the setup let me know

Are they self leveling ? Or do they stick straight out to blind oncoming traffic? I have my concerns about xenon lighting that is not selfleveling because of the blinding effect they have with oncoming traffic. One mans concern. <_<

Are they self leveling ? Or do they stick straight out to blind oncoming traffic? I have my concerns about xenon lighting that is not selfleveling because of the blinding effect they have with oncoming traffic. One mans concern.

I can relate with your concern, before installing them i figured it was a given that i would have to level them myself but i didnt! It was EXTREMELY easy to install if you have some patience, I havent been flashed, and everytime i pull behind someone the light reflects off their bumper not in their rear view miror they are simply amazing any other questiones feel free to ask i have pics and im trying to find a secure free web host

^^^ hi picture came out that way, they arent purple they are diamond 6000k i spent extra for the 6000k they are a white with blue tint, the purple does not look good IMO, and the real blue looks fake. These look fuzzy because my camer SUCKS lol

^^^i appreciate that. In regards to some people thinking higher bulb # = better bulbs i believe it depends on the car, in my case i have a 93 es300 so i was going for a more stock look and the blue diamond (unfortunately for me the most expensive of the colors) was perfect, if i put blue, or purple it certainly wouldnt have looked stock, but i see alot of 7 series bmw's with purple, and blue hid's and they look real nice.

It is not the HID's that make OEM colours it is the projectors with a sharp cut off  on the lenses .

Exactly. Cars with newer projectors exhibit a phenomenon called "color flicker." Viewed off-axis, the lights appear deep blue to violet, but straight on axis they look white, even with a slight hint of yellow. The light on the road is pure white except for a fine band of purple at the very edge of the cutoff (about an inch, visible on a dry, concrete road). I'll be riding in my friends Jag X-Type, and we'll pull behind a white car at a stoplight, and I'll be able to see a very fine purple stripe projected across the trunk lid. Some newer cars with halogen projector lamps exhibit color flicker (particularly the Saturn L Series and new style Solara), though they flicker to blue off axis (vs. violet for many cars with discharge lamps), but look like standard halogens when viewed dead on.

• 3 weeks later...
Are they self leveling ? Or do they stick straight out to blind oncoming traffic? I have my concerns about xenon lighting that is not selfleveling because of the blinding effect they have with oncoming traffic. One mans concern.

I can relate with your concern, before installing them i figured it was a given that i would have to level them myself but i didnt! It was EXTREMELY easy to install if you have some patience, I havent been flashed, and everytime i pull behind someone the light reflects off their bumper not in their rear view miror they are simply amazing any other questiones feel free to ask i have pics and im trying to find a secure free web host

okay guys quick question I have just bought a xenon kit from my friend that had a 04 nissan maxima. I have tried to install them but for some reason They are not bright @ all they dont seem to be right.I thought it was the headlight but took it apart again and nothing im wondering if its the bulb itself my housing is made for a 9006 but i am installing a h9 siliconed in the housing !!!!!!! Is there some special way to put the bulbs in these projectors or what I would really appreciate the help

Hey whats up everyone i really dont post to much on this site but i figured i would contribute with my first upgrade to my 93 es 300.  I went all out on this upgrade.  The xenon kit is made by polarion with philips bulbs.  The kit cost me 600.00 and took 2 hours to install.  I would love it if some one could host picks i can take some pics of the whole set up and how they look at night.  I went with the diamond color xenons, i truly believe the 600 was well spent especially since the car only has 72,000 miles on it (purchased it with 55,000 last year)  I remember someone on this site has some silvania xenons but i truly believe the polarion setup is where its at.  Either way if anyone can host some pics please email me at s8787s@aol.com thanks and if you have any questiones about the setup let me know

LEX88 SINCE YOU INSTALLED AN HID KIT!!!!!hOW IS IT THAT YOU GET THE BEAMS TO BE IN THE MIDDLE I HAVE ADJUSTED EVERY WAY i CAN AND NOTHING ..pLEASE i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP...................

Hey whats up everyone i really dont post to much on this site but i figured i would contribute with my first upgrade to my 93 es 300.  I went all out on this upgrade.  The xenon kit is made by polarion with philips bulbs.  The kit cost me 600.00 and took 2 hours to install.  I would love it if some one could host picks i can take some pics of the whole set up and how they look at night.  I went with the diamond color xenons, i truly believe the 600 was well spent especially since the car only has 72,000 miles on it (purchased it with 55,000 last year)  I remember someone on this site has some silvania xenons but i truly believe the polarion setup is where its at.  Either way if anyone can host some pics please email me at s8787s@aol.com thanks and if you have any questiones about the setup let me know

LEX88 SINCE YOU INSTALLED AN HID KIT!!!!!hOW IS IT THAT YOU GET THE BEAMS TO BE IN THE MIDDLE I HAVE ADJUSTED EVERY WAY i CAN AND NOTHING ..pLEASE i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP...................

How can they be broken if they light up ????????? IF they are what do i look for ?????? I dont think that the beem is not aimed but i think that the 2 metal things in the inside of the projector are obstructing the light ouput nad its only escaping from the sides thats why it seems that its is shinning to the side....Do you know if I have to cut anything within the projector ????????? please get back to me asap thank you alot for your help!!!!!!!!!!!