Got My Car Back..

laxdude3622

Well I picked up my car today with the new piping and magnaflow mufflers, and all I gotta say is WOW! It sounds and looks amazing, and I know that the mufflers will continue to get deeper and sound better. The shop really did a great job with the installation and the mufflers fit perfect. I paid 223 for magnaflow mufflersw/tips 14829's(free shipping), and 142 for new 2.25 inch piping, removal of resonators and installation of everything, so whole new cat back set up except for new y pipe for about 365. I will hopefully have some pics and vids of it soon.

:D :D :D :D

Well I picked up my car today with the new piping and magnaflow mufflers, and all I gotta say is WOW! It sounds and looks amazing, and I know that the mufflers will continue to get deeper and sound better. The shop really did a great job with the installation and the mufflers fit perfect. I paid 223 for magnaflow mufflersw/tips 14829's(free shipping), and 142 for new 2.25 inch piping, removal of resonators and installation of everything, so whole new cat back set up except for new y pipe for about 365. I will hopefully have some pics and vids of it soon.

:D :D :D :D

I'm getting Magnaflows installed next week. Do I have to go back past the resonators for it to be any good?

the average power increase is around 40-50hp improvement. This figure obviously varies but roughly around that range, the most I"ve seen is 60hp increase.

blueviol:

I bought my mufflers from www.justmagnaflow.com, the mufflers are the ss street series, product number 14829. Then I just searched around for some local exhaust shops and called them and told them what I wanted and brought my car in and had them give me a quote. So I would just do that. No pics yet sry, I gotta use my friends digital camera, I don't have one.

the average power increase is around 40-50hp improvement. This figure obviously varies but roughly around that range, the most I"ve seen is 60hp increase.

try a tenth of that and then youll be on the edge of the ballpark. i cant think of a SINGLE car that would see a 60hp increase from just an exhaust. the biggest gain i know of is mr gas boom tube on an ls1 fbody and that would be at best 40hp.

40-60 thats just insane most cars will gain 8-10 if they r lucky although an sc300 project car i believe i saw in either turbo or super street gained like 17 which is really good the 2jz gets alot of hp out of full exhaust and headers also

:D  :D  :D  :D

do u have a 300 or 400?