Heres My Coupe!

SCfour

Sweet ride man i like it! Is it black? I have a black 92 sc400 and love it. Looks like you got the traction control and heated seat options, i wish i had that

I didn't know there were some 92's that didn't come with traction control and heated seat options? I just bought mine last month I'll try and get some pics up and info soon.

Sweet ride man i like it! Is it black? I have a black 92 sc400 and love it. Looks like you got the traction control and heated seat options, i wish i had that

I didn't know there were some 92's that didn't come with traction control and heated seat options? I just bought mine last month I'll try and get some pics up and info soon.

my 92 sc400 has all options including trac control & heated seats but it DOES NOT HAVE A SUNROOF. it is the only one i have seen without one and i worked for 2 years as an estimator at SEWELL LEXUS BODY SHOP in dallas and saw a lot of sc's. is there anyone out there that has seen an sc without a sunroof?

nah man, it's jade emerald green (is that correct?) i really wish i found a black one, that was def my first choice! btw, how the h*ll could you tell from the exterior it had heated seats and TC??? lol. overall, i am very very happy with the car in my first week :) the car is a 1993 and feels like a brand new car..

^^^ he could tell you had traction control from the engine pic methinks... I have never seen a Canadian SC without heated seats and traction control, same with the LS's I test drove for my mom.

Aaron

aight. i feel retarded now, i forgot that i posted a pic of the motor..lol

laxdude3622 your sc is sick, i noticed you are looking to upgrade to 18's but those gold bbs's are straight fire i would stick with those, P.S. congrats to the new sc400 owner looks like a VERY good deal on your sc400

laxdude3622 your sc is sick, i noticed you are looking to upgrade to 18's but those gold bbs's are straight fire i would stick with those,  P.S. congrats to the new sc400 owner looks like a VERY good deal on your sc400

laxdude, your 400 is hot man! props! loving the bbs's, those are the old scholl mesh right?? hot, no matter what tho!

thanks lex88, im super happy with the car so far. i will have it sitting right in 2 weeks after i get back from my honeymoon. havent made my final decision on rims yet..def gonna be 19's, gold w/ polished lip. :)

• 1 month later...
post some more pics when you get a chance, and meanwhile you can look at mine http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/674649 .  :)

When I was looking at one of SC's for sale, I found your car on that forum... I saw your car and thought:"I would love to have similar one." In two days I saw one just like yours and paid cash on a spot. Love my ride... Thanks man for putting all those pics on that forum... Nice looking ride...

my 92 sc400 has all options including trac control & heated seats but it DOES NOT HAVE A SUNROOF. it is the only one i have seen without one and i worked for 2 years as an estimator at SEWELL LEXUS BODY SHOP in dallas and saw a lot of sc's. is there anyone out there that has seen an sc without a sunroof?

from the original invoice for my 1996; spoiler, moonroof, TRAC / heated seats, Nakamichi, 12cd changer, phone, trunk mat were all seperate options. My SC400 also has the dealer chrome option. I have never seen SC400 without a moonroof but possible since that is a seperate $900 option. Lexus should have made moonroof the standard equipment. I have seen many SC300 without moonroof.