Water Cannon On Front Grill

hammer008

Only mod: Water canon on front grille! Will pee on anyone who gets in the way ;)

are you serious?? wow thats really funny and a great idea! if you are serious, how did you do it? i'd be really interested in having one....or many on my LS! please get back to me on what you bought or used.

thx!

I am getting alot of questions about my water cannon so I will post here for everyone to enjoy or modify.

Yup. I took a window washer pump/container from an old buick (I am sure you can use any as long as it is small enough to fit in the engine bay============...this is the hard part). Or you can use one of those universal pumps and use any container of "simulated pee"...as the universal pump has an intake/outtake hose. Heck the simplest setup is just putting that intake hose in your washer fluid...but that is not elegant or frugal.

I am still trying to perfect it as the nozzle on the front grill goes out of alignment when I drive on highways and "pees" side ways :whistles: . It is only held there by rubber clips. Ideally, I would like to use an old power sideview mirror to control the aiming... Don't forgot to put antifreeze in for the winter if you are going the separate container route.

With the switch, I just connected a wire through the rubber grommet in the firewall and attached a switch to the cigarette lighter red wire under the steering wheel with tape (again not very elegant)...but I don't like to put holes in my lexus. Anyone have any good ideas for a cool looking switch?

You can put the cannon side ways if you want to shoot "pee" at passing traffic...only works well in slow traffic because of wind.

However, I did get a ticket for following too close when I tried to pee on my friend's car. So don't lose your head on your shoulders.

• 3 weeks later...

We'll probably be seeing your bashed and blood-spattered vehicle on the evening news when you eventually pull this stunt on a beefy, hot-tempered blue-collar guy who's just trying to get home after pulling a tough shift on the assembly line. He'll probably beat you to a pulp with a tire iron....

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I've been thinking of putting a paintball gun somewhere behind the front end with a remote control.

That is halarious! :lol: I bet you can use a modified door lock actuator for the trigger. Let me know how it goes. I guess that would be the ultimate tail-gator deterant. I may try it when the weather gets warm.