Where Did It Go?!?!?!?

So, I've been reading here for a few weeks now, and yesterday I popped my big first thread starter by asking for any clues on where to find a silver GS400, 1998-1999 version.

I can't seem to find it anywhere at all right now! <_<

damn I'm smart!

I see that I seemed to have put it under the "Buy and Sell" forum. Hmmm. Or maybe a moderator did it. :) Doesn't seem like you frequently find your answer JUST as you've made yourself look like an idiot in front of everybody? Oh well, it's not the first time and certainly won't be the last! ;)

I want to move the post, or cross post it here in this forum because there's a bunch more traffic here, and from similar car owners to boot. I'll wait to see what the Mod. says.......

damn I'm smart!

I see that I seemed to have put it under the "Buy and Sell" forum. Hmmm. Or maybe a moderator did it. :) Doesn't seem like you frequently find your answer JUST as you've made yourself look like an idiot in front of everybody? Oh well, it's not the first time and certainly won't be the last! ;)

I want to move the post, or cross post it here in this forum because there's a bunch more traffic here, and from similar car owners to boot. I'll wait to see what the Mod. says.......

The following is a good start to find yourself a vehicle. At this link you should be able to find a dealer that should have what you are looking for. Good Luck. As far as the post being moved, that is a buy and sell matter. Hope this helps you.

http://www.lexus.com/cpo/index.html

Thanks for the link!

I've given that a shot, as I had seen that someone had posted it in another thread previously.

I keep checking back to it, but haven't had any luck as yet.

My local dealer,....Rahal Lexus I believe....Dayton Ohio, doesn't seem to want to sell me a GS400. Either that, or maybe all of the sales peeps are just too busy. ;)

Thanks for the link!

I've given that a shot, as I had seen that someone had posted it in another thread previously.

My local dealer,....Rahal Lexus I believe....Dayton Ohio, doesn't seem to want to sell me a GS400. Either that, or maybe all of the sales peeps are just too busy. ;)

If you find a vehicle through the site, they should have no problems selling you the vehicle. That is strange that you have had this issue with a dealership. I wish you the best of luck on that..

Thanks for the link!

BA

you should record your experience with this dealer in our Dealer Review System

B)