15k Service

geewiss

• 2 weeks later...

I just had my 15K Inspection completed. It cost me $480.00. I don't think I need it, but if you want to keep your vehicle qualified as a certified pre-owned, I think you have to stay up to date on inspections every 15K. Not sure about this, but seem to remember the Lexus service rep telling me this.

• 1 month later...

If you want to get the most resale value out of your car, it's best to have your vehicle professionally maintained. Keep a portfolio of all maintenance records and it will pay dividends when you go to trade it in, or sell to a private party. Even a high-milage vehicle can fetch a good price that has been well maintained and cared for. :chairshot:

I paid $464 for the 15k. They checked out many things and changed quite a few fluids, while topping off others. I figure that for $40/month I have a vehicle that is properly maintained. It is worth it from my perspective to know that my ~$50k investment is receiving proper care. I do believe that it pays off in the long run to be thorough as I plan to keep this vehicle for many years as my utility transportation.

Oil Filter, Rotate and Balance Tires, Brakes Checked showing 20% wear, replace transaxle fluid and differentials, new cabin filter and air filter, many new gaskets. They replaced the rear wiper blade, but could not do the same in the front as I had already put aftermarket blades on.