Avoid Hitting Small Animals

SirSam

:censored:

What looked like a cat was really a nice size racoon darted out in front of me last night, only going 45mph. The !Removed! ripped the frontskid plates(plastic) right of their bolts and was pinned against the radiator and bent the rest of it all up were it was almost dragging on the ground. Now after looking at it in daylight you can see a noticeable dent in the front bumper curving inward :angry:

I'd hate to see what a deer would do to this baby :cries:

I wonder how much repair costs would be, I've been told by several that dealer is expensive, and I've got to large of a deductible to go through insurance. <_<

Anyone else hit an animal with yours yet? ( Not purposely, but sure include those lol)

:censored:

What looked like a cat was really a nice size racoon darted out in front of me last night, only going 45mph. The &#33;Removed&#33; ripped the frontskid plates(plastic) right of their bolts and was pinned against the radiator and bent the rest of it all up were it was almost dragging on the ground. Now after looking at it in daylight you can see a noticeable dent in the front bumper curving inward  :angry:

I'd hate to see what a deer would do to this baby :cries:

I wonder how much repair costs would be, I've been told by several that dealer is expensive, and I've got to large of a deductible to go through insurance.  <_<

Anyone else hit an animal with yours yet? ( Not purposely, but sure include those lol)

Sometimes insurance companies don't apply the deductable when you hit an animal. I had a door replaced after it was hit by a deer, no cost to me. You might check on that.

I had a door replaced after it was hit by a deer

I don't get it?

How did this happen?

Did you run over the deer or did the deer run over you?

:P

I was driving up the road. 4 deer jumped from a knoll to the right. Two deer went across in front of my car. On deer ran into my passenger side door. The fourth deer ran behind the car. Deer ran into car, bounced off was dead at side of road. He hit my car. I did not run over the deer.