Why Don't I See A Lot Of Ls430's On The Road?

J MAC

Every time I buy a new car, it seems as if the same car tends to come out of the woodwork...and you see it everywhere...After driving the S500 and the 740i, I bought the LS430...It cost less, it was smoother and more quiet, just as fast, handeled just as well and was more dependable...It was an easy decision...I figured that there would be a lot more of them on the road...Do that many people pay more $$$$ for prestigious names or are there just not a whole lot of 430's around ....

Still havn't seen that many on the road...only a gold one...Ran it on the track one or two times and got it up to 130...It runs like a top but the brakes are a little too sensitive in stop and go traffic...is that normal...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Where in ATL do you live?? I see a few of them, the same people always driving them, but I hardly ever leave my little circle of the city. I went from a 2000 S500 to this LS430, a HUGE change! I've decided that the LS430 is better for people riding in the car, than it is for the driver. I do have to admit however, that the fit and finish is 100 times better than my S. Have you had any problems with yours??