Ls 400

:unsure: Hey All...,

Just hoping to gain a set of 1991 LS 400 Rims if anyones willing to roll'em My Way :whistles: Unfortunately..., I can't afford to much.

Is there any offers?

Do you need the 15" stock rims? I'm planning to put new rims on my '90 LS400 within the next few months so I may have some for ya. You're probably looking at $350 total (w/tires) + you pay shipping from me. They're not in great condition but they are straight and they are the stock LS400 wheels. You can see my car to the left as my avatar.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:unsure: Hey All...,

Just hoping to gain a set of 1991 LS 400 Rims if anyones willing to roll'em My Way :whistles: Unfortunately..., I can't afford to much.

Is there any offers?

:blushing: OOOOOOOPPPPpsss! Guess I'n a Noodle-head. Forgot to leave forwarding info huh?(DUH!).

(I'm one of those Yanks from Vermont, so that pretty much explaines it.)

And sorry I haven't been checking my E-mail as often as I should...well anyway Since a few of ya replied to my requwst maybe I should add I'm looking for the NON Chromed set like the spare rim. Even if there are only 3 of them because I've got one allready but the chrome ones have a tendancy to peel and create leaking probs.

I see they can go for as little as $125 on E-Bay and I'm assuming thore might be the non Chrome (?). Anyway... to make it a little shorter on the subject...I really cant afford much more than maybe...$200 for four $150 for three...

Have I got any hits out there???

Please feel free to E-Mail me at wolver1ne516@yahoo.com :cheers: