2019 GX460 Front Right Lean/Sag

DomGX460

Hello...New to the forum here.
Recently purchased a 2019 GX460 with ~25,000 miles. Had a local shop (not Lexus) give it a thorough inspection to determine if anything wrong. The two things I suspected of the vehicle prior to bringing to the shop, which they ended up confirming, were it needing an alignment and the vehicle leans or sags to the right hand/front side of the vehicle. Again, these were two observations I had made about the vehicle prior to inspection and this shop confirmed my suspicions. This non-Lexus shop would not address either issue, as they said there was a TSB out for my model/year vehicle for this "leaning" issue. After looking into this a little, it seems this front right lean might be a known issue with this model of Lexus.
Am I covered?
The TSB states if there is at least 20mm difference in vehicle height from right to left, this is something that is covered by Lexus. Interestingly enough it is the front driver side spring that gets replaced if this is the case.
Has anyone had any experience with this?
With a full tank of gas, I measured from the ground to the center of the wheel-well on both front tires and got roughly 34 3/8" driver side and 34" on passenger side.
Not sure if this is the correct place to measure but that brings up my next question: This difference is not the minimum 20mm difference between each side that the TSB states so will this not be covered by Lexus? Visually I can tell the vehicle does lean/sag to the front right side both while I am driving it and looking at it from the outside.
Suggestions from the group?
Should I take it to Lexus and show them?
Will they not do anything if it doesn't meet the 20mm height difference requirement?
If they won't fix the issue under warranty what options do I have?
Thanks to anyone for their input and suggestions...

So you brought the vehicle to the shop before you purchased it, confirmed that there is a difference in corner height, then you went ahead and purchased the vehicle? Is that an accurate sequence of events?

Or did you have the vehicle inspected after you purchased it? Did a private seller sell you the vehicle, or was it a dealer?

Assuming it was a private seller, I would call the dealership and speak with the service manager about your options. Perhaps they'd give you a discount for the replacement spring.