1in Drop On Stock 15s

im looking to improve the handling of my 98 and i was wondering how much of an improvement 1in drop springs would do. most people with drop springs usually upgrade to 17in rims or bigger. im satisfied with the rims i have now. before i plunge $400 on springs and installation, i would like to ask the kind members at LOC :D questions like how it would effect the ride, gap in the wheel well, camber, noticeable appearance of the drop, etc...

JR

personally i got a 1.6drop on the Front and 1.3 in the rear... it just dont look much different than stock...so for 1" drop.. you wont even notice...

but for sure, the handling will increase.

im looking to improve the handling of my 98 and i was wondering how much of an improvement 1in drop springs would do. most people with drop springs usually upgrade to 17in rims or bigger. im satisfied with the rims i have now. before i plunge $400 on springs and installation, i would like to ask the kind members at LOC :D questions like how it would effect the ride, gap in the wheel well, camber, noticeable appearance of the drop, etc...

JR

A perfect set-up would be 1.5 on 17's. Another way you could have a bit better feel for the road is try and get a wider tire on your 15's. this will give your vehicle a bigger foot print, and that = better grab. Hope this helps..Welcome to the site by the way...