Fog Lights

skippy911

I found on my ES it was easy to jack up and support the front end, remove the splash guard and go up from the bottom. When I changed out the bulbs for my ES fogs, the mounting hardware for the fog light itself was right there. The IS may be similar.

steviej

• 1 year later...

if u stick your hand in the scoop right next to the fog light on the outer side u will feel two screws. or u can also look and see. all u need is a ratchet wrench, 10mm that short enough to fit in there. and you can losen those two screws and pull it out. but be carefull when using the ratchet make sure u dont hit the paint.

to me thats the easiest way because of the fact u dont gotta remove anything else.

if u stick your hand in the scoop right next to the fog light on the outer side u will feel two screws. or u can also look and see. all u need is a ratchet wrench, 10mm that short enough to fit in there. and you can losen those two screws and pull it out. but be carefull when using the ratchet make sure u dont hit the paint.

to me thats the easiest way because of the fact u dont gotta remove anything else.

dude, you are responding to a thread that hasn't been active for over 16 months. your have done this in many threads all in one morning. chill out a little, I know you just got a new car and your excited, but enough is enough. You are waking up dead threads.

On the other hand, Welcome to the club,

steviej

ES/IS Forum Moderator.