How Should I Pimp My Sc400?

Not selling the car just the chrome wheels, as you may notice the chrom headlights and everythign else chromed oem or not is slowly diappearing, I will go with a colour matched 19 inch wheel with a slight dish and poilish or chrome lip to accent but not show off the wheels.

Not selling the car just the chrome wheels, as you may notice the chrom headlights and everythign else chromed oem or not is slowly diappearing, I will go with a colour matched 19 inch wheel with a slight dish and poilish or chrome lip to accent but not show off the wheels.

mmm... sounds tasty. :D

I was sure i mentioned to keep the comments civil.

What did I say that was uncivilized? I said he should get a Civic. At the age of 17, you have not conquered most driving skills, but you think you have. Throw in a powerful V8 with modifications and you have a recipe for trouble. Plus maintainance cost are much greater on a SC400 vs. a Civic. So unless this individual has matured beyond his age and has access to some emergency money, a Civic is more suitable. I had a powerful car when I was 17 and totaled it and a friend had one too and killed himself. Just don't want others to be a statistic.

Civil is not what you mentioned earlier ,either is the discussion you are continueing , do you really think your disaprovment of a persons ideas will stop tehm from doing it anyway?

So it is usless to put down their ideas being good bad or otherwise. it won;t effect you in any shape or form so it is just a negative statment you are making which was already mentioned ...so it is pointless.

Everyone got their points in before ,i wouldn't expect it to continue or be an issue for further discussion to throw your 2 jabs in as well.

Well just as someone would walk up and say, "You ought to pimp yo ride... It be looking sick then"...I have the equal right to express my personal view of the situation which is "Put the chrome down hommie!" It's a forum. Ideas are expressed. Thats what we do here. Dont be so fragile. Nobody was vulgar just opinionated.

Look, point of the matter is that taste in style are like bellybuttons, everyone has one.... so I say you do what ever makes u happy, tickles ur pickle, float your boat, etc... If u wanna put juice and ragtop with flake paint and 13 inch wire wheels, then do it if thats what u like....

DOnt worry about what other people think about hwat u did, s long as u like it u shouldnt care.....

That car is not going to last u forever anyways, someday it will be an old piece of junk, so just enjoy it the best way you know how, and take some picutres so u can show ur grandkids what a maniac u were when u were young ;)

Dont tell the guy he needs a civic because ahh the Lexus is so sohpisticated...blah....whatever....let him do whatever he wants to his car, just give him good advice of what is good or bad when speaking about quality, not ur personal taste....thats just wrong...

Kid with the lex, enjoy u ride dude, just dont put cheap stuff on it and take care of it ..... u dont need a damn civic!