20s On A Gx

0260n5.7

FINALLY! Here are some pics. The anticipation is finally over! 20x9.5 HRE 648R full polish with 295/45x20 Pirelli Scorpion Zeros! I'll post better pics later. Just thought I'd share these for now. The decision was very tough but I couldn't be happier with the 20s. My GF loves them. I have to say they are perfect. Wide to the flared wheel well and enough sidewall to keep the SUV look and feel and to protect from curb rash. Saturday I will install the TRD performance air filter.

MAC

post-28-1053612595.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been thinking of gettign 20's, or maybe 22's.. Does anyone have any opinion on Which size might look the best. (are 20's still a little small). I don't want them sticking out past the wheel well, but I want the tires to fit the truck. (as opposed to the factory ones which like like tiny fresbies)

• 2 weeks later...

RDH1210,

Very nice wheel/tire combo. What offset did you get and who makes that wheel? No rubbing on the inside fender at full turn?

Here is a shot of the latest mod. B)

MAC

post-28-1061772006.jpg

• 2 years later...

FINALLY! Here are some pics. The anticipation is finally over! 20x9.5 HRE 648R full polish with 295/45x20 Pirelli Scorpion Zeros! I'll post better pics later. Just thought I'd share these for now. The decision was very tough but I couldn't be happier with the 20s. My GF loves them. I have to say they are perfect. Wide to the flared wheel well and enough sidewall to keep the SUV look and feel and to protect from curb rash. Saturday I will install the TRD performance air filter.

MAC

Those 20" looks nice, and they fit the truck very well. In my opinion, they look much better than some of 22" or bigger rims I have seen. They just look too big and makes the truck look like a pimp moblie. I guess thats fine if thats the look one is looking for.

MAC

Love the wheels on the truck. Do u have any problems with scrubbing the inside of the fender well when making sharp turns? How is the ride?