Headlight Sentinal (light Sensor)

Victor

I'm still reading through the manuals of my 2002 LX and I don't see this addressed in the book(s). One of the things I've noticed, is that when the headlight switch is switched to automatic, the lights go out or shift to driving light status too early. It seems like it's too dark still when the sensor decides that it's time to turn the headlights off and I end up turning them back on manually. Does anyone know of a way to adjust the sentinal to delay them turning off until it gets a bit lighter outside?

Thanks,

Victor

I'm still reading through the manuals of my 2002 LX and I don't see this addressed in the book(s). One of the things I've noticed, is that when the headlight switch is switched to automatic, the lights go out or shift to driving light status too early. It seems like it's too dark still when the sensor decides that it's time to turn the headlights off and I end up turning them back on manually. Does anyone know of a way to adjust the sentinal to delay them turning off until it gets a bit lighter outside?

Thanks,

Victor

Dealer can adjust as it is part of the C-Body system.